In the episode of "Eye of the Beholder" there is a women who goes by the name of Janet. She is living in a society of discrimination, where doctors and nurses expect her to look just like them. She has had 11 surgery's but none "fix" her face. This episode is very ironic only because everyone is the complete opposite. The doctors are supposed to be the normal people, yet they are the ugly ones. The doctors call her ugly names, like hideous. I expected for the doctors and nurses to look normal yet they did not. They thought Janet was "ugly" only because she didn't look like them. Even in today's society people judge other people, just because they do not look like the way they're supposed to. If you are not tall, skinny, pretty, and perfect people will judge. The saying " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is very true, because people tend to look beyond perfect for this society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Truths One Lie
I loved to travel and I say loved because after what happened I never want to travel again. I was in Colombia walking around Bogota ha...
-
In the episode of "Eye of the Beholder" there is a women who goes by the name of Janet. She is living in a society of discrimin...
-
An autopsy is a postmortem, a necropsy, and an examination of death. It's not about one’s health; it's ones death. How did her dr...
-
Although Amy Winehouse and Marilyn Monroe are two completely different people, they have a lot of similarities. Amy Winehouse was from Lo...

No comments:
Post a Comment