Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tragic Marilyn: The Life and Death of a Hollywood Icon


An autopsy is a postmortem, a necropsy, and an examination of death. It's not about one’s health; it's ones death. How did her drug use lead to Marilyn’s death? Actually on the day of her death, empty bottles of medicine were found beside her bed. It was said that she was consuming a great deal of sleeping pills, and other dissimilar pills. Anyone would think different of her death, because of her affair with John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy. Although Marilyn Monroe lived a glamour’s life, she died sad and alone. 
Marilyn Monroe had a difficult childhood growing up. At age four, Marilyn was taken away from her mother. She spent most of her time in foster care and in an orphanage. She was sexually assaulted when she was eleven years old. "I was never used to being happy, so that wasn't something I ever took for granted,” she once said. “You see, I was brought up differently from the average American child because the average child is brought up expecting to be happy." She states how she was brought up differently because she was never a happy child. It was something she never took for granted because she never appreciated having a childhood like this. She never knew who her father was and her mother left her at such a young age, she had no choice but to have such a sad childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Truths One Lie

I loved to travel and I say loved because after what happened I never want to travel again. I was in Colombia walking around Bogota ha...